Sunday, June 12, 2011

Away for an Adventure

THIS WEEK was very exciting. My family came in from Texas to visit for my high school graduation, which was on Monday. We had a lot of fun playing Apples to Apples and eating good food, and then everyone cried when I graduated. It was by miracle after miracle that God got me through high school to graduation, even to the end: His blessing certainly made us survive the hail and thunder storm that flooded the roads on the way to the ceremony! It was a beautiful, memorable ceremony. The next day we had a party. Ask us if you need grilled chicken or rice, because we have A LOT left over.
I’m writing this on Friday instead of Sunday, because by the time Sunday comes I will be in Peru (South America) on my first mission trip! I have been packing all afternoon. It has been a busy week. When I get back I will tell you all about it. I am having my mom publish this for you because you know I wouldn’t miss a Sunday! I will leave early tomorrow and be back next Saturday. Please pray for safety, health, miracles, and the salvation of many people! I hope you’re as excited as I am. Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment